Get things done with Nokia E6


Business-ready smartphone combining exceptional battery life with touchscreen and QWERTY.
This is one of my favorite phone, because it is, in my experience, very easy to use, its powerful, and has some exceptional value added function.
If you like me, playing a lot with messaging and has high email traffic, you will love how this phone will help you, especially with its support to Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and Microsoft SharePoint.
The Screen has four home screen you can slide right to left, left to right. Each home screen has a different wallpaper.
Touchscreen and QWERTY keypad really help me typing and navigating fast. I love the intuitive way nokia put in this interface and peripheral collaboration.
I can save every contact I want, because it using the phone memory. Your email and facebook contact will also integrated in this contact management system.
To conclude, I love this phone, every single aspect of it. This is the best phone I've ever have, and I think many pal will think so. I really looking forward for the next generation of nokia with windows OS. Metro UI and everything is very-very exciting thing to try. Of course, I will not put away my E6 in the near future. Not, until Nokia can make me fall in love again with another phone it crafted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nokia Asha 311 Cheap but Cool

Put Widget on Your Nokia N9: WidgetCanvas

Nokia Lumia 719 for Asian and American Market